I remember once my Dad telling me how it was that he came to be an entrepreneur in the particular field and situation that he has worked for most of my life.
He worked for Dole in HR when my parents were first married, and then for Boise Cascade in south-eastern Washington after that. But he told me that when he imagined his ideal dream job/life, it involved: world travel, working from home and setting his own hours. Uh. I think there were some other things too but that's what I remember from the conversation.
Of course there have been ups and downs and difficulties and not so ideal situations, but at least on those particular points, he has lived his dream.
So. I now endeavor to set forth the tenets of my own dream job/life, as a first official/conscious step toward achieving it.
I want to spend most of my time at home. Yes, to raise and be with my kids, but even if kids don't figure into the picture for a while yet, it's kind of ridiculous how happy I am when I get to spend a day at home, or any length of time during the day at home. That might be because keeping things organized, for me, requires constant care in little bits and pieces, here and there. And keeping order really is pretty fundamental to my overall happiness, unbelievable as that may sound to people who know me really well. Being gone at work all day results in big intimidating disorganized piles that chip away at my self-esteem and motivation.
I want ample time to compose. This is the thing that above any other thing that I've ever spent significant time working at, inspires me the most and makes me feel that there's a purpose to my life. In fact I've wondered recently if there's *anything* else that I can be truly successful at. But that may be the work of the big piles, chipping away at my self-esteem...
Anyway, I think that's it. Those two things.
My brother Mason has recently been trying to help me see how these two dreams of mine can be possible through the use of a micro-continuity model of on-line business. I'm incredibly intrigued by it, and am fighting a (for now) losing battle against my techno-retardedness.
But--first step accomplished: dreams recorded, published and committed to.
2 comments:
good luck on achieving your dreams...you will!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/manfaat-air-tajin-bagi-kesehatan
Post a Comment